Your privacy is important to Green Labyrinth. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Green Labyrinth collects, and the ways in which Green Labyrinth uses that personal information.
Green Labyrinth Online is the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) used by Green Labyrinth Training. It is based on the Moodle VLE. Moodle is a free open source software package designed using sound pedagogical principles, to help educators create effective online learning communities. Moodle is distributed under the GNU General Public License.Green Labyrinth Online provides a range of features for the delivery, support, administration and participation in teaching, learning and skills assessing activities. The features include content delivery and collaboration between tutors, learners, and assessors such as:
- Content creation or upload;
- Discussion forums and chat rooms;
- Messaging tools;
- Quizzes; and
- Monitoring of users' online activity.
Personal information collection
Green Labyrinth may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including time spent on the site undertaking specific courses). We collect this information to track Off the Job Traiing time spent;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email address and City of residence);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including enrolments paid for through the site;
- any other information that you send to greenlabyrinth for the purpose of undertaking taining programmes with us..
Using personal information
Green Labyrinth may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access our courses and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you communications that may include marketing communications.
Where Green Labyrinth discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Green Labyrinth may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Green Labyrinth will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Green Labyrinth will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic financial transactions entered into via this website will be processed by PayPal.com and will be protected by encryption technology.
Your Responsibilities and Data Protection
Users of greenlabyrinth.online agree to:
- Look after their own username and password. Do not share your password with anyone else and do not use the username and password of other users.
- Keep physical access to greenlabyrinth.online secure. For example, do not login to GL Online and then leave your computer unattended. You must not allow any other individual to log-in using your username and password.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of greenlabyrinth.online.
- Not post material which contains viruses or other programs which may disrupt Green Labyrinth systems.
- Not upload private, confidential or sensitive material unless this is authorised.
- Keep their own data up-to-date and secure.
- Not post material which promotes terrorism or radicalisation or any activity covered by the PREVENT agenda.
- Understand that Green labyrinth will not take responsibility for any loss of information, which has been posted on greenlabyrinth.online, once users cease to be formally associated with Green Labyrinth.
Certain activities will be regarded very seriously by Green Labyrinth and are subject to severe penalties for users, including suspension of use of greenlabyrinth.online.These activities include deliberate interruption to the use of greenlabyrinth.online; gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to any part of greenlabyrinth.online or information stored therein; unauthorised disclosure of personal data; wilful or reckless infringement of any intellectual property rights of Green Labyrinth or third parties; and the viewing, transmitting or storing any material which is (or may be considered to be) defamatory, inflammatory, discriminatory, obscene or offensive.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites for educational purposes. No personal data from this website will be used unless expressly permited by you.